NVELOPE NV1 vertical face fastened system
NV1 is the NVELOPE back frame system for vertical cladding applications
NV1 provides optimal support for face-attachment and rivet-attachment cladding elements including fiber cement, high-pressure laminate (HPL), ACM and metal rainscreen panels. NV1 is the basis of all NVELOPE support systems.
- NV1 is the NVELOPE back frame for vertical cladding applications.
- NVELOPE 'T' and 'L' profiles are attached using NVELOPE support brackets, secured through a series of fixed and flexible points.
- NVELOPE flexible point brackets absorb wind loading and allow for expansion and contraction.
- NVELOPE fixed point brackets absorb both vertical dead loads.
- NVELOPE bracket spacing is determined by cladding options such as the dimensions and weight of the facade cladding, local wind loads, and cladding zone.
- Manufactured from extruded aluminum alloy 6005A-T6.
- British Board of Agreement
- Meets the compliance requirements of ASHRAE 90.1 and NFPA 285.
- NVELOPE brackets: allows adjustment between the face of the primary support to outer face of vertical profile.
- Thermal isolators: hard PVC isolator assembled as standard (located between the NVELOPE bracket and the primary structural support system).